Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Chef-Wannabe

I always wanted to cook. Rachael Ray, Nigella Lawson, Ina Garten and Giada De Laurentiis are my favorite chefs on tv. I sometimes daydream of having a beautiful kitchen and I would whip up delicious food creations of mine while friends surround me eating what I cooked accompanied with good conversation and laughter. If that is my dream, I have got to start working on it, right? Yesterday, armed with a carbonara recipe my friend gave me, I went to the grocery to complete the ingredients on my list. Since I wanted to start small, I cooked for myself. In that way, I will only disappoint myself.



It turned out okay. I really don't how it should taste but this was more than enough to satisfy the main food critic (that is me). I am easy to please anyway. A usual dinner favorite of mine is a small jar of spanish sardines. Anything fancier than that is heaven for me. And now, I am one recipe closer to that daydream of mine.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home