Tuesday, August 08, 2006

New Sudoku Trick



I tried solving Friday's puzzle from here. It was classified as "diabolical". I used my excel helper. As I promised, this helper serves as a guide only. It will show possible answers to a particular grid but it will not show solution. The advantage of this is that you still get to exercise your brain power and enjoy sudoku. However, it will not help you avoid being stuck. While doing my post on how to use my excel file, I found out that it is easy to plan sudoku strategies by using MS Paint. All you have to do is hit PrintScreen button on your keyboard while viewing hints. Open Paint program then paste. Voila! You can use encircle and erase button on MS Paint to plan on you new sudoku move.

See also: Sudoku Excel Helper Explained

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home