Monday, January 12, 2009

My Thoughts on the 66th Annual Golden Globe Awards


I am seeing Eva Mendez everywhere. She's gorgeous, though. I just think the bow is too much.



What is Jennifer Lopez wearing? She should take a cue from Tina Fey.





I fear wardrobe malfunction on these celebrities. New Year's resolution: put a limit to push-up bra usage.







Help me understand the look they want to convey.




I love these dresses! (And not Drew Barrymore's do.)







Kate Winslet deserves the awards. She is an intelligent and seasoned actress. Her filmography shows the depth of her thespic abilities.


See you at the Oscars!

Photos: http://omg.yahoo.com
Disclaimer: Blogger is no fashion expert. Remarks on celebrities' attires are based on the blogger's personal preference.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home